Monday, October 08, 2007

Guilty Pleasures

I have decided that my sister's joblessness is crazy. So I am trying to think of a way to convince her to write software. I mean the kid is smart and did take some programming classes in college. Add that to the fact that she is a whiz when it comes to balancing the books and making black what you to be red and budjeting and bugging me about budjeting. So yeah I think a financial consolidation software that will be wildly used and accepted is a smart way to earn your first million. Of course it has already been done before by others but what will make her software unique is that it will present your debt in terms of what your guilty pleasures. For instance, the screen might display something like "You have lost the ability to buy 3 new pairs of Guess shoes because you paid your cell phone bill late. I suggest you pay more attention in the future."


What do you think?

No comments: