Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Energized


Goals provide the energy source that powers our lives. One of the best ways we can get the most from the energy we have is to focus it. That is what goals can do for us; concentrate our energy. ~ Denis Waitley

Well after my energy boost yesterday, I've been pretty much attacking everything on my To Do List with vengenance. It's been a crazy non-stop go, go, go for the last three days. I just want to take a break, relax, vegetate in front of some TV and catch up on Heroes/Prison Break/House & Grey's Anatomy. Thank God for DVR.

In addition, one of my fav authors released a book yesterday which I'm simply dying to sink my teeth into. It's a Dream Hunter book this time and I'm really looking forward to this weekend. It looks like I have everything that I need for a lovely weekend of R&R.

I can't wait!

No comments: