Friday, February 09, 2007

Dog Days

It's on days like today that I just want to throw in the towel, crawl back into bed and go to sleep hoping that tomorrow will be a better day. ~ Vixen M.

I'm not even going to go into everything that happened...let's just say it's 1215AM and I'm glad that it's Friday already. I have two days to look forward to of nothing but peace and R&R. I have to take my braids out though---but I will be doing that in front of all my TiVoed shows for this week.

Unfortch, the only person that I can vent my frustrations to and about is the Boyfriend---he thinks I'm PMS-ing being that I've been so testy all day. Mental note: must make it up to him.

I'm going to bed. Hopefully I'll dream of my Orlando pool home with no stress, no responsibilities, no cold weather and no demands on my time, just me and a stack of books by the poolside.

No comments: