Saturday, February 03, 2007

Addresses

I was browsing online the other day when I came across some return address labels. I used to have these stylish, really nice labels that matched my checks when I lived in Baltimore. Moving to Cali, I always assumed I would get a new set but for some reason I haven't gotten around to it yet. The one with the waves and the ocean---those are really calling me. Perhaps sometime in the next year I might take the plunge on that.

Yes, yes, I know---it's the height of laziness to pay to get return address labels printed when you can just write it yourself. But, I'm paying hella bills every month. It's hard enough writing the checks and putting the stamps on it without having to worry about writing your address. Oh--and I mostly do online banking, but there are just some bills that require a special kick.

No comments: