Sunday, January 07, 2007

Alphabet Meme

Stole this from DH. Feel free to use and share along. Let me know if you Meme this so I can check yours out...

[A is for age]: 26

[B is for beer of choice]: Yuck. No please...

[C is for career]: Nursing

[D is for favorite Drink]: Lemonade

[E is for Essential item you use everyday]: Computer

[F is for Favorite song at the moment]: "Save Me From Myself"...Christina Aguilera

[G is for favorite Game]: Currently, Backgammon

[I is for Instruments you play]: Recorder very well, piano, violin...used to

[J is for favorite Juice]: Grape

[K is for Kids]: Nada

[L is for last kiss]: 3 minutes ago...

[M is for marriage]: Not yet

[N is for full Name]: You wish.

[O is for Overnight hosp stays]: Too many. Too recent. Don't remind me!!

[P is for phobias]: Fear of fear. I'm phobiaphobic.

[Q is for quote]: "Above this all, to thine own self be true"....Shakespeare's Hamlet.

[R is for biggest Regret]: 2001. Too many regrets in that year.

[S is for sports]: Ugh!

[T is for Time you wake up]: 900-ish.

[U is for color underwear]: Red silk boxers. Filched them from the Boyfriend's drawer...verra stylish, non?

[V is for Vegetable you love]: I know tomatoes are a fruit but I LOVE them. Broccoli, potatoes...peas, carrots, MUSHROOMS, JALEPENOS.

[W is for Worst Habit]: Procrastinating...no doubt about it.

[X is for X-rays you've had]: Chest xrays every time I get hospitalized.

[Y is for Yummy food you make]: Jollof rice. Fried plantain. Black eyed peas. And cornbread.

[Z is for zodiac sign]: Libra

No comments: