Friday, January 05, 2007

First Official Post

First thought upon walking outside the house this morning: Haven't been outside yet...in 2 days. I don't think I'm going outside today.

First thing I forgot: To look for my prescriptions. Damn...I need to fill them soon, almost running out...

First bill of the year: Rent. Ugh.

First work-related thought upon reaching the office: Haven't been back to work yet...guess I'll let u know Monday.

First work-related thought upon booting up the computer and starting up the internet: 346 Messages. And I bet most of it is spam. That's what I get for not checking my mail in over 2 weeks. Grrrrr!

First pleasant thought of the first workday of the year: Ummm, that I still have a job?

First parting thought of the first post of the year: I’m sleepy.

No comments: