Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Catching Up

I'm thinking of changing my template to something more in theme with my blog. For those of you that read any of my other blogs, you know that I usually stick to a Blogger template until I find one that totally fits my theme. I'm searching for something peaceful and yet energetic. For something that can incorporate muse, coffee and a diary. If anyone has any suggestions of cool free blog templates that you have come across...let me know.

My fav edible treat of the moment is Dried Mangoes. Claire got me hooked on these from Trader Joes. They so remind me of the mango trees we used to have at the back of our house in Naija. With dried mango, you get the same fruity tang all year round, regardless of the season. What's not to love? Oh...and dried, it's just the yellow fruity part, so you don't have to fight with the tough outer skin.

It's really been busy over here...still trying to find a place, as well as I'm battling a minor sickle cell crises. It seems to get really bad in the early mornings and late evenings, but in the afternoon it's manageable (or maybe by then I'm so doped up on narcs that I can't feel it). Anyway, hopefully it will totally dissipate before the weekend....because I have some BIG plans.

Hope everything is chill in your neck of the woods.

1 comment:

NML/Natalie said...

Sorry to hear that you haven't been well darling. Get better soon. The mangoes sound delightful!