Saturday, July 22, 2006

Weekend Meme

As ordered by her royal Blogging Queen Chris, here's my weekend meme. Feel free to do it if you want:)---PS, let me know if you do!

1. If you had to set your own work schedule; 8 hours per day; 5 days per week. Which days and hours would you choose? Actually, I would prefer a 12 hr/3 times a week schedule thank you very much. But if not, I'll do the 1pm-9pm gig.

2. What Reality Show would you be on and why? None. Maybe America's Next Top Model, just so I could win:)

3. What is the last book you read? Man Camp. it sucked.

4. There are many songs that bring us back to a certain memory. What song(s) do you HATE to hear for that very reason? Can't think of any right now.

5. If you could go back in time to be any place in world history, what time would you choose and what country/place? Renaissance Italy. Preferably Venice. (that would be 1400s for those of u who aren't in the know)

6. Do you know more than one language? Which one(s). Yep. Spanglish, Yoruba and smatterings of Italian.

7. What is your favorite blog? Please link it. One only.
Lordy. That's a really tough call! I read way too many blogs for that. Well, it's going to be the newest blog I just started reading, my kid sister's high school best friend in Nigeria's blog. Yeah, long connection, but she's new to the blogosphere. Show her some love---HERE.

8. What is your favorite web site? Google Reader. All my blog feeds in one place. What's not to love?

9. Your house is on fire, the people and pets you love are safe and you can grab one other "thing", what are you taking? Aw crap. My computer. Can't live without it.

10. You have $100 to spend in the next hour. How are you spending it? (Saving it or giving it away not permitted.) Buying up a bunch of stuff on Amazon. Mostly books probably.

1 comment:

Virginia Belle said...

ooh, i am so doing this.