Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Peaceful

Goodness is something that makes us serene and content; it is magnificent. Those who are not good are evil. ~ Bhumibol Adulyadej

I have the most unbelievable view from my room. I get to watch the sunrise right from my bed. The loft house is built in the shade, so there are lots of trees and a lovely breeze through the large French windows even though it's 90+ degrees outsides, we're in as cool as a cucumber. Tres magnifique. In addition, I can cook to my heart's content, the house comes with the best, fully stocked kitchen that is so convenient and fun. There's an island in the middle, and every thing is just state-of-the-art. I think I'm in love with the kitchen.

In other news, it's the Italian's birthday today. But I won't be able to see him until tomorrow because that's my first time off. I don't think I've seen him since I've been out here---hard to believe but true.

Sorry for those trying to reach me---my cell doesn't really work out here. However, leave a message and I'll call you from the patio where I've found that I do get reception. So much for Cingular's claim that they have the best coverage in the Bay Area.

Hope you are all having a nice week. And please--- NO MORE FORWARDS! I can't wade through it all in my alloted hour of 'net time.

1 comment:

Dustin said...

fuck and i thought you were just ignoring my calls.

asshole