Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mundane thoughts...

I'm reverting back to my night-owlishness. It's the Summer Solstice, it's calling me to stay awake all night again and sleep the earlier part of the day away. I'm fighting....fighting. But each day the urge is getting stronger. It's a losing battle I tell you. I might as well surrender.

Is it just me, or during the spring & summer months, does your hair & nails grow faster and stronger? Mine do. Right now I'm staring at 10 perfect ovals of sparkly hot pink luster. Gorgeous I tell you! They are so cute that my man thought that I had had them professionally done! It's been 3 days now and they still look uber adorable.

As you can see, all in quiet in my neck of the woods. How are things in yours?

2 comments:

Poetic Justice said...

Concert, sleeping, eating and watching TV. Hit you on the flip!

Party Girl said...

I am a night owl who has been thrown into an early bird world. I fight the cock-a-doodle-do of the alarm clock every morning. Thus far I am losing.

My nails have never looked better. I love it when I realize, wow, how did they get so long and perfect out of nowhere?