Friday, June 24, 2005

Monthly Visitor

Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself. - Roseanne Barr

Ok Roseanne....whatever! I was reading an article in some women's magazine a few months ago, and they asked a question on whether getting your period was:
(a) a joyful culmination of your feminity
(b) confirmation that you aren't pregnant
(c) a royal pain in the ass

I would have to go with B & C...that joyful culmination is stretching it. There is no way that cramps, bloating, snack cravings, lethargy, all the bloody mess, and the taking of a midday nap can be associated with anything joyful. But maybe that is just me. What do you guys think?

Moving right along, I decided to take Tamira's advice and expand my social circle. It really sucks that currently it consists of less than half a dozen people on the West Coast (and that's stretching it).

If you are reading this cos I invited you too...Welcome! And Please, PLEASE be my friend!!! (Ok, was that desperate or what?) Let me be cool, super cool. "How YOU doing?" *imitating Joey*

Listening to: Let the Worshippers Arise by PCD
Mood: Crampy but Happy

2 comments:

Vixen said...

Thanks and Happy Birthday once again:)

carrie said...

hi! just passing through on blog explosion!