Saturday, June 25, 2005

I'm a Millionaire!



I am worth $2,236,566 on HumanForSale.com
Don't know how they did the math on this one, but either way, I'm priceless. Over 2mill baby. Booooyah! Check it out and let me know how much you are worth. I'll try not to let this get to my head.

Moving right along, I just saw Coach Carter today. It's a real life story of a modern day hero. Very poignant, very moving, very very good. If you are a big fan of Remember the Titans and Lean on Me, then this is another one for you. Good job Samuel Jackson.

The only sucky part to the movie was Ashanti. I could have done a better job and I'm not even a pro. What is up with her? I'm sick and tired of singers trying to be actors and vice versa. Stick with the talent that you know and stop trying to be a wannabe. Or in your case Ashanti, go fine tune what little talent you do have. Cos we all know that you can't dance, you can't act and you can barely sing.

Ok, I'm going to leave you with this thought. It's a line from the movie, and I had to google it to get the full quote. It's attributed to Nelson Mandela, he used it in his inaugural speech in 1994, but it was infact said by Marianne Williamson...(girl power!).

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear
is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the
same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Man, that's deep!

No comments: