Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Lion King Nostalgia

I am a huge fan of Veggietales and before that I was a Disney enthusiasts. It did not use to matter back then what Disney movie it was I would have half the words memorized and then all of a sudden Disney started to slack out and produce this stuff that makes no sense and I am at a loss of words. I remember the days of the Lion King were we not only memorized the dialogue and lyrics to ALL the songs including Be Prepared by Scar we also have animal masks to make us look like the characters. A part of me misses being that kid who obtained so much pleasure from watching and memorizing those shows. Basically I miss being a kid.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Being a mom of an 8 year old and watching those movies hundreds of times, believe me...they get old real fast. Especially when you find yourself humming them at business meetings. :-)

RandomlySane said...

I miss it too...no responsibilities, no worries, etc...!!

Anonymous said...

lol.. i thought i was the only one