Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'm Back

Wow! I'm finally back from my trip to NYC and let me tell you, it's a whole new world out there. It was crazy and hectic and even though I'm glad to be back, and miss New York. I even went all sentimental and got one of those I Love NY t-shirts that they were selling all over the place. Big ups to my friend Naomi Campbell who came through even though she was atrociously lost on the train/subway system. Homegirl almost found herself in a Pigeon Forge cabin rental before she realized that she was going the wrong way.

My sister's wedding reception was off the chain, I saw people that I haven't seen in years...and I mean, literally years! It was like a huge reunion festival all up in the hizzy. And I must say, my darling kid sisters were looking hella cute, I can't believe they are all grown up.

Anyway, I have lots of cleaning, unpacking and laundry to do. Hope your Labor Day weekend was the shiznit.

No comments: