Friday, June 22, 2007

What's Up?

For those of you wondering where I've been the last few days...I'VE BEEN WORKING! I signed up with 2 per diem agencies for the time being to make rent and I've worked 2 night shifts and I'm still groggy. Plus, I'm signed on for Sat/Sun nights as well, have a training at my new Job on Monday and will be out of commission online for the next few days. Try not to miss me too much.

It's been crazy busy and I'm loving it. I'm definitely tired...but I'm loving it.

As my third pen died on me at work last night, I realized that now that I'm back to working and charting and using pens everyday, I might as well go order a bunch of discount pens. I'm very particular about my pens, and can't use just any regular ol' Bic. So ordering ones myself will do nicely.

No comments: