Saturday, June 23, 2007

Photos

I have only 3 weeks to come up with a great birthday present for the Boyfriend. This time last year, I'd already been working on my super secret project...a memory scrapbook chronicling our first year. However, now I'm faced with the ridiculous quest of topping that. How do you top that? I was thinking of perhaps sending a snapshot in for photo enlargement, either one of us as a couple or one with the kid thrown in...like a black and white retro grouping or snapshot to hang in the living room. But is that really a birthday present or a present present?

Okay, I do have some other ideas (but due to the fact that he might stumble upon this post I won't list them here...hahaha!), but time is running out quickly. July 19 will be here before I know it.

1 comment:

RandomlySane said...

sorry chick - i have no ideas...good luck!