Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Purpose

Happiness, contentment, the health and growth of the soul, depend, as men have proved over and over again, upon some simple issue, some single turning of the soul. ~George A. Smith

I'm tired, exhausted as all get out---but I'm happy. It's had to explain how such a deep level of happiness can surpass the shadows circling life's existence, but there you have it, Vixen is totally happy. It's not just the jobs that are making me ecstatic, it's the fact that somehow I've been feeling like no matter what happens in this life of the next, I'm going to be okay. We're going to be okay.

My sister was feeling pretty low today, lower than dead sea salt but I had to remind her how far she's come and how much she's accomplished. We are all put on this earth for a purpose. We just have to figure out what that purpose is, live it and fulfill it. In the finding of your purpose you find contentment & happiness as well as self actualization.


No comments: