Friday, June 01, 2007

Flighty

Imagine driving down the highway, jamming to your radio, your window is down and wind is whipping through your hair. The sun is out---at last and there is no traffic, just you in your favorite car, having a lovely summer day. All of the sudden the truck in front of you swerved to avoid missing something and the truck toolbox lurched off his truck right in your path. You only have a split second to decide what to do---do you go right or left?

Okay, nothing that dramatic has happened to me lately on the highway, although a fridge did fall out right in front of me. Luckily the car I was driving had excellent brakes and I was able to come to a screeching halt and the guy behind me didn't hit me either!

I don't know why I'm even posting this. I"m just delirious tonight I think.

No comments: