Friday, June 08, 2007

Fireplaces

Once upon a time there was a piece of wood. It was not an expensive piece of wood. Far from it. Just a common block of firewood, one of those thick, solid logs that are put on the fire in winter to make cold rooms cozy and warm. ~Carlo Collodi

I was watching an old episode of the Bachelor last week and I saw an outdoor fireplace. I've never thought of a house with a outdoor fireplace...how cozy is that freezing your ass off outside just to watch the flames? I'm more of a realist---especially since I get cold so easily. If you are going to gimme a fireplace, it better be one that's inside, where it's nice and warm, away from the elements and the cold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to have a fireplace! Much more "romantic" than the gasoven we have at home!
The reasen I write is because...Congratulations, you won the BLOG AWARD!
"Daily New" (which is me) the blog owner of http://daily-cook-book.blogspot.com/ (which is my blog) nominated your blog as his top favorite blogs!
Please visit the folowing page to recive your BLOG AWARD!
Only if you are interested :-) keepup writing great thoughts!