Monday, May 14, 2007

Accounts

Work is love made visible. And if you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy. ~Kahlil Gibran

I don't wanna go to work tomorrow. I'm trying to learn this accounts receivable conversion thingey and it's totally blowing my mind. For some reason, I have never been a math whizz, but that's not reason enough to throw in the towel right? So my boss gives me this project and I"m giving it a whirl, but honestly, it's so over my head that I'm seeing stars. I've called my friend the Accountant in Alabama so many times these last few days just to see if I can get a handle on it. It's a good thing she can explain this stuff to a total dunderhead like me.

*sigh*

I can't wait to get back into nursing!

No comments: