Monday, April 02, 2007

Stuff

I got to spend yesterday sequestered in a dusty empty house paying bills and managing mortgage payments using electronic check processing. Even though it's over the phone and internet, when you are paying close to 30 mortgages for varied clients, it does get extra tedious.

I can't wait to get back into nursing!

Last week, I formally renewed my Basic Life Support card so I'm certified to perform life-saving measures on you should you pass out, choke or have a lethal heart rhythm. If anyone wants to be a guinea pig to let me practice, I would appreciate...lol, just kidding!

I'm thinking of making this image my new icon instead of the white chick in the pink chair that it is right now. She looks hella cute and ready to grab the world, which is more a representation of where I am right now. What do you think?

1 comment:

Virginia Belle said...

ooh! i like it!

i didn't know you were a nurse. cool. i have a lot of friends who are nurses.