Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mornings

Children enhance you. ~Melanie Griffith

Ever since the little one came to live with us, our home has been a place of cutesy phrases and hilarity. He's so precocious, intelligent and views the world with such wide-eyed curiosity that you can't help but to love him. I remember when I was that innocent, it truly is such a beautiful thing to behold.

The one drawback is that the Boyfriend and I don't have as much alone time as before. (Of course!) The Son is such a morning person, coming to jump on my bed at 7 in the morning ready to start the day. It's definitely changed the routine in the house...early mornings and early nights.

I have 1000TC Egyptian cotton sheets on my bed, so it's very hard to be coerced from it in the mornings. Maybe if I got him a miniature version of that, like some kids bedding, I might be able to convince him to stay in bed at least until an hour later!

3 comments:

Kafo said...

i didn't know that he lived with u now
is that permanent or what????

RandomlySane said...

how old is he?

Vixen said...

Kafo, not perm

RS, he's 5