Friday, March 30, 2007

Over Budget

Balanced budget requirements seem more likely to produce accounting ingenuity than genuinely balanced budgets. ~Thomas Sowell

I was working on my budgeting software today and realised that I'm sooooo over budget this week it's ridiculous! It's all my fault too, I blew $150 on shopping for groceries instead of our normally conservative $100. I think it's 'cos the Boyfriend didn't come with me today so I ended up going really crazy, getting stuff that I normally don't get all in one trip, like 2 different types of cheeses, wine, some indian sauce, cinnamon and cumin. That ish adds up man, it's not joke! On top of that, the day before yesterday, I went into Target to get toothpaste & soap and ended up wheeling out of there with $87 worth of stuff that I didn't realise I needed until I was shelf browsing. I'm soooo not spending any more money this week.

2 comments:

Kafo said...

y doesn't anybody listen to mii
mercy!

Vixen said...

I try...it's just sooooo hard!