Friday, March 23, 2007

Mirrors

I used to look in the mirror and feel shame, I look in the mirror now and I absolutely love myself. ~ Drew Barrymore

Surprisingly, there are alot of women (and men) that feel this way. I was reading an article in SELF magazine that stated that every woman, regardless of her beauty, status or confidence; has something about her body that if she could, she would change in a heartbeat.

I was thinking about that and wondering, what would I change on me if I could? Perhaps my vanity. Yes, I am very vain. So is the Boyfriend. At least I don't have to ever worry about pricking his pride. It's funny how in the morning we are both rushing for the one mirror to preen in front of while getting ready. He wants to shave, I want to take care of my face. I had to buy two additional makeup mirrors just so I could stop shoving myself in front of him and get my full primping and preening time in.

No comments: