Friday, January 26, 2007

To My Loves...


My True Family: Have faith in me that I will be successful. It will be a long road, but I will get there and take care of you, support you, and be there for you when you are in need, like you have me when I needed it most. I will love you forever with all my heart and never take you for granted.

My True Friends: Have faith in me that I will always be there for you. Whenever you are low, I will try to pick you up. Whenever you are happy, I will be happy with and for you. Know that it is never too late or too early for anything.

My Love: Have faith in me that I will prove to you true love lasts forever. You have shown me that not all men are the same and I thank you for that. I will be your Queen, your rock and your anchor. I will always have your back and honor our union to the fullest extent. I will keep loving you right, and loving you down.

The Haters: Have faith in me that I don't care enough about you or what you have to say behind my back. Your opinion doesn't matter to my life or my decisions.

Myself: Have faith in yourself and your future. No one ever said it would be easy, but it is promised it would be worth it. Find inspiration. Love yourself like you're the only person you have in the world. Love others like you're the only person they have in the world.