Sunday, November 19, 2006

Busy Bee

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway. ~ Mary Kay Ash

Wow, it's been such a crazy, busy week. My job is utterly fabulous...I enjoy it so much. In addition, it's challenging enough to keep me on my toes. I once again have been trying to blog more frequently, which leaves me with not as much time as I would like.

Anyway---the last 3 weeks have been utterly amazing. I love waking up every morning, filled with such happiness and joy that I have to pinch myself just to check if it's true. I haven't been this consistently giddily happy ever since I moved to the US---and that's a loooong time.

I never thought I would be settling down to a life of domesticity at such a young age but it looks like that's the case. I'm surprised how much I enjoy it, how much I crave it, how much it satisfies me. As well as so many other things.

Forty-three.

On Monday I'm heading to Indy for Thanksgiving weekend....I miss my sisters like crazy! It's going to be one smash up affair (if we aren't at each other's throats after the first 24 hours and the novelty has worn off).

Have a fab week peoples.

2 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

You sound so happy! I am delighted for you. You deserve all of it x

Poetic Justice said...

see you soon girl!