Monday, October 23, 2006

So Sick

Tea tempers the spirit and harmonizes the mind; dispels lassitude and relieves fatigue, awakens thought and prevents drowsiness. ~ Lu Yu

I'm not feeling up to my best this week. It was a hellish weekend. To summarise, I spent most of it on the side of the rode in a broken down car that was steaming like crazy. It took 12 hours to get home on a trip that should have taken an hour because we had to keep stopping to cool it down every 3-4 minutes. The only good thing was that I was stuck with the Boyfriend, who is excellent company even in times of stress.

I spent yesterday recuperating from all that only to end up with a sore throat and that wacky flu that's been going around. I just want to crawl into bed and sleep the next couple of days away in the hopes that when I wake up I'll feel better.

The good news---he has it too so we can still kiss! Hahahahaha!!!!

Ok, I'm doped up on Dayquil so everything is funny to me. Forgive my rambling. Hope your weekend was 100 times better than mine.

No comments: