Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Anthem

The most useless are those who never change through the years. ~M. Barrie

Confucius said that, "Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."

I don't claim to be wise but I know I'm definitely not stupid.
I have changed. However, it's a good change.

I'm more assertive, more outspoken, go after what I want more. I don't settle for second best, I don't put up with shit treatment from friends and men. I control my emotions better, have grown more mature. I see things more pragmatically and can look at the whole picture instead of my own little box. I'm more open-minded and less judgemental. I've stopped being 'fake'---instead I'm real. I've forgiven myself---for everything in my past and future. I speak the truth, my truth as I see it when I see it.

It's not a bad change.
It's a good change.

This is me. Get used to it.

I'll still change again.

No comments: