Thursday, October 12, 2006

Mushy

Love is something eternal, the aspect may change, but not the essence. ~ Vincent Van Gogh

I'm Baaaaack! I spent the last few days settling in, unpacking, doing laundry and spending time with the very fabulous Boyfriend whom I totally missed to pieces. If love was like a ladder, and each rung built on previous experiences and what you've experienced together---then we have totally gotten to a whole new level.

You know how I really try not to gush about him but I end up doing it anyway? Yeah, this is one of those posts. So to those not ready for a cheesy rhapsody of love...check in tomorrow when I've returned to my regularly scheduled programming.

I'm soooooo whipped. Totally sprung. Head over heels over head over heels in love. And for once in my life, it feels so reciprocal and so right! He's awesome---like totally awesome! If I had the power, I would bottle up a little bit of him just so I could share with all the wonderful women in the world that have yet to find true love. He's that great!

I've officially spent 72+ hours with him, and I'm not sick of him yet. We went to look at houses yesterday. We had so much fun together, haggling with realtors, asking questions and acting all couple-y. I felt like a newlywed! We liked the same ones, and got all excited, envisioning what our house would look like fully furnished. He held my hand alot, in public and private and we had such a great time together. Even when we were just in the car saying nothing at all.

Between one of the open houses we stopped at the mall. He took me by the arm and we ended up at a jewelry store to look at engagement rings. Say what?? Turns out we even have the same tastes in rings. Tasteful, elegant, classy and still eye-catching. Within minutes we had settled on our favorite ring. (He didn't buy anything---but the lady snuck him a description of the ring with the SKU number....)

Why am I saying all this? Because I'm brimming over with happiness. Because I just can't get enough of my wondrous gift. Because honestly---I can't blog anything else except a huge "Thank you God!"

4 comments:

moongirl said...

Vixen,

Your blog made me as happy as a clam - I wish you both all the happiness and joy in the world!

Love,

Moongirl

Pilgrimage to Self said...

Awwww, I think congratulations are in order!! So here goes: Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

I'm loving ur blog already and I havent started reading it yet!! Bookmarking you right now and then going back to the very beginning to catch up on ur life.

Oh & Congratulations in Advance! Dont forget to act very surprised when he finally pops the question! Waiting to hear all the juicy details when it finally happens. (smile)

NML/Natalie said...

Wow! I can feel your excitement all the way here in London! I am very happy for you x Oh and congratulations!