Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dilaudid

I'm sick...again. I have been for a couple of days now.

The best thing about being sick is that I can indulge in all these legal 'happy' pills to take the pain away. However, I have an insane reaction to Dilaudid, it makes me itch like I jumped into a patch of poison ivy. So I take Benadryl to counteract that---that's when things start to get really, really interesting.

The worst thing is that I'm drugged up and unable to function, besides lie listlessly in bed listening to the same song like 87 times, falling in and out of drugged stupor. Being that my room has no TV I can't even drown out the impressions of my overly active imagination and keep having wierd dreams like getting lost in the deGaulle airport and swimming in a David Blaine type pool (I don't know how to swim!) Everything is in color and absolutely makes no sense!

Oh, and lets not forget that when I actually do have an emotion, it's an extreme one like crying or spilling every single thought that I've ever had in my head. It's like my filters and shields are down and this is really when you get to hear what I truly, honestly think of your ugly seersucker jacket, your stinky pet and how crazy you drive. With Dilaudid, there are only 2 extremes, really quiet or really chatty. Forget eating...food tastes like sawdust and water tastes like....coffee. The only thing worth drinking is lots and lots of juice.

Although...when I am drugged up, and feel no pain and have no inhibitions...my nymphomania hypes up to it's strongest level. At least someone is happy:) Guess everything has it's perks!

PS: It looks like I'm turning the corner--I'm actually well enough to blog today! Although my subject matter leaves alot to be desired. Oh well.

9 comments:

LondonBuki said...

Awwww... hope you are fully recovered very soon :-)

Feel Better.

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon...pele.
Are you still moving back home?

FYI: YOUR blog is the reason i found sparkpeople!

Poetic Justice said...

Your ass better not be in the hospital or else...

Ore said...

Hope you get better soon.

Vixen said...

Ese o! Thanks for the good wishes everyone. Me thinks I've rounded the bend, and NO sis, I'm not in the hospital. You are my emergency contact person---they would have called u, u know!

Unknown said...

sorry babe...get better soon !!!

RandomlySane said...

:O( sorry chica - at least the drugs haven't screwed up your writing - you've been my inspiration!!

Poetic Justice said...

you berra not be in the hospital! pele oh! take am easy...

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the pain, thank God you are well enough to blog.Pele. Bounce back to ur old self soon or else...
Dayda.