Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Breathe

Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live; Not where I love, but where I am, I die. ~ Robert Southey

I'm finally back in my zone, right in front of my darling computer...where everything that has happened in the last 3-4 weeks has been lived through and is nothing but a memory, or a pain that is being dealt with. It's been very busy, very interesting and very emotional 3 weeks.

It's good to be back! I have a ton of mail to wade through, both in real life and on the computer, as well as gazillion articles to write, blogs to read and phone calls to make.

The wedding was quite hectic actually, for reasons that make me shirk to get into. I didn't catch the bouquet (wasn't even there when it was thrown). However, of all the ladies that were at the wedding, I think my sister has the best chance of being the next bride. Hopefully she won't be a Bridezilla!

I had a somber and very emotional reunion with the Boyfriend yesterday. He picked me up from the aiport and even though he was very glad to see me, you could tell that his heart was still shattered. I ache for him. He cried this morning, heartwrenching sobs that made me tear up. I can't even imagine how crushed I would be if one of my sisters passed away so tragically. I don't know what to do....I want to help him---wish I could bring his brother back, but there isn't anything that I can do. Besides hold him, listen to him, and just be here.

That's it on my end. Hope your week is going by well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

his brother died? oh...i'm so sorry...accept my sympathy o.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry, I've been away and I'm just catching up.

Hugs

Vixen said...

Gracias.