Sunday, August 27, 2006

Another Meme

Things you may not know about me

I received this by way of Andrea. Feel free to respond!

Four Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Secretary (loved it!)
2. Salesclerk for Bath & Body Works (hated it)
3. Registered nurse on an ICU unit (loved it)
4. Housesitter

Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. Love Actually
2. Independence Day
3. Lethal Weapon 2
4. A Few Good Men

Four places I have lived:
1. Lagos, Nigeria
2. Boring Springs, MI
3. Huntsville, AL
4. Baltimore, MD

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1. Prison Break
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Project Runway

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
1. Los Angeles
2. New York
3. San Francisco (before I moved out here)
4. Philadelphia

Four Of My Favorite Foods
1. Any Naija food
2. Shortbread cookies
3. Rice
4. Salad

Four Places I Would Rather Be Now
1. At home with the Boyfriend
2. Sydney, Australia
3. Visiting with mia familia
4. Madrid, Spain


Four Best Qualities About Me
1. Peace-maker
2. Intelligent
3. Silly
4. Witty

Four People I know will respond
1. Poetic Justice
2. The Mistress
3. Nicole(When she gets around to it!)
4. You!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, am I that bad?? ;)

Okay, just to improve my reputation I'll put it up tomorrow.

Andrea said...

Thanks for playing (knew you would!;)

NML/Natalie said...

I lived in Baltimore! I used to love going to Fells Point!

Poetic Justice said...

Wow! Let's see how we can make you get to the four places you wish to be, minus the boyfriend cuz i think you have us beat with that one!

Mahogany Misfit said...

Ok, if only this thing didn't ask for 4 jobs and 4 cities I've lived, I'd totally do it. That stuff is too private. As you know, I never reveal where I lived before moving here and I won't spill the beans on previous jobs!

Answering those could comprimise my anonymity ya know! I may as well post a picture on my blog before I do that!


:-)

Tag me with something about sex.