Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Road Trip!

Modern travelling is not travelling at all; it is merely being sent to a place, and very little different from becoming a parcel. ~ John Ruskin

I'm taking a road trip this weekend to visit my mom for a couple of days before heading back out here and dropping her off at the airport. It's a long and winding road from Saulsalito (where I have a job interview) to Angwin, past Napa valley. It's a shame that none of my girls have the day off, it would have been lovely to enjoy it with a friend or two.

Meanwhile I think I have my Ipod to keep me company. In addition to a ton of snacks in the front seat, my cell phone (which I must charge) and a map that hopefully won't get me lost.

Have a great weekend, whatever you all end up doing.

2 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

Have a fab road trip. It sounds wonderful and I'm glad that everything is going well with the BF meeting your mum x

Poetic Justice said...

Oh God I hate you ! here I am going to NY for another wedding bull crap!