Monday, June 12, 2006

Mummies...ugh!

I finally watched The Mummy & The Mummy Returns, today. I know, I’m about 5 years too late but when it came out I saw the scarabs and I totally freaked and thought it was a scary movie. I was finally convinced to watch it today, but I made him promise that he would tell me if anybody I liked was going to get killed and that if I got too scared I could hide behind his shoulder.

Heh!

Yes, I’m a big chicken. And yes, I now realize that my fears were unfounded. I loved both of them, even with the really obvious computer graphics. The storyline was amazing and the continuity between both episodes was great to watch. I loved the chemistry between Frazier & Weisz. Whatever did happen to Brendan Frazier? Last time I saw him was in that torrid Monkey Bone movie.

No comments: