Friday, April 28, 2006

Impressions of False Impressions

by Jeffrey Archer

I was really looking forward to reading this book as soon as I heard of it. The story intrigued me, it mixed elements from the art world, 9/11 and an adventurous plot with even a little romance thrown in.

It started off relatively slow, but quickly progressed to a page turner. There are alot of sub-plots and additional characters that make this race around the world really interesting and you get a fine grasp of the depth and personalities of each of the characters.

Anna is a highly intelligent heroine and even though you knew her motivation and knew her plan, you still were left guessing till all was revealed. I wouldn’t say this was my favorite Archer book, but he’s back and with this bestseller he’s proven that he’s here to stay.

No comments: