Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Potpurri

The last couple of days have been very, very busy at my place. My aunt and uncle are heading off for a 3 week cruise touring Panama, Costa Rica and a coterie of other places. So it's been a whirlwind of activity, errands, shopping, packing etc. My uncle took me through the Emergency Preparedness tour last night, in case you know, something catastrophic should happen, like an earthquake/flood/hurricane/tornado etc. He's a planner and even I have to agree that it's a good idea to know where to shut off the main gas line in case of a rupture. Riiiiight.

Good news---my dingy gym jacket was returned and even wierder...everything was still inside, the card, the keys, the 5 bucks, everything! I'm keeping the new locks on the door anyway, just in case it's a setup and they've copied the keys or something like that.

ALIAS is back, and I'm super exhilirated. Even though it's only 5 more episodes until the grand finale, all my favorite characters...including darling Michael Vartan (pictured above) are coming back in action. Isn't he utterly delish? My sister sent me a link to Telivision without Pity and the Alias recaps are friggin' hilarious. If you missed any epis last season and are needing to catch up to speed, check it out HERE. Erin totally rocks and her stunning and witty commentary will keep you more interested in the show than the Real writers of the show (who still need to go watch S1-3 because they totally suck) by the way.

Moving right along I'm heading to Napa Valley this weekend for a proper road trip. Sure it's only like 3 hours away but...hey, it counts! Try not to miss me too much and I'll try not to get too tipsy drunk.

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

NML/Natalie said...

Great news on getting your stuff back. Yay! The Alias thing goes over my head but he's cute alright :-)