Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Water and Wine

My books are like water; those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water. ~ Mark Twain

To my darling 15 regular readers...just wanted to let you know that I'm alive and kicking. As you can see, I'm not crying anymore. I've been working on putting a better output on the Bad Girls Guide as well as Baggage Reclaim. (which I know you haven't visited in a while...head on over!)

In addition to that, I started a new sex blog that I've been seriously working on. Chances are, if you are the stalker type, you might find it. You might already even be reading it. But there is noooo way I'm giving you the direct link of here. Not even if you try to bribe me with shortbread cookies.

I wrote a beautiful post earlier, but somehow because IE sucks and I always forget to use Firefox, I totally lost it and had to re-type.

I've been reading alot, re-reading my greatest literary classics as well as the new books I got from eBay. It is so easy for me to lose myself in a good book for hours, regardless of what is going on around me. I found my solace, my peace and somehow regained my composure.

Books are the best.

1 comment:

NML/Natalie said...

I think I know which one that blog is.. I don't know where we get the energy to blog! Take it easy my friend and have a fab weeked xxx