Friday, January 27, 2006

Crying

It's sad and upsetting when you see somebody crying hysterically, but at the same time it's real funny.~ Seth Green

I'm not used to crying. It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling. ~ Serena Williams

I haven't posted much this week. Mainly because I've been sick...again, and dealing with sundry matters on a daily basis that make me want to cry. I hate crying. I will do anything before I cry, rant, rave, yell, blog, vent, anything!

But when I cry, it totally signifies that there is nothing else that I can do. That there is no other way open to me and I'm out of options. Crying empties me of all emotion, grief, despair, helplessness, hopelessness, sorrow, anger, -- everything. It leaves a void, an empty shell and I'm left with nothing. It is from that nothing that I regenerate.

It really is very wierd to explain but there it is. I hate to cry. But I cried all week.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Sweetie, I'm sorry you're having a crap week. I love to cry. I cry all the time, usually at the craziest things. I don't cry for myself. I cried myself out a long time ago, I guess. It's been all good from there.

NML/Natalie said...

{{{{hug}}}} I think it's good to cry sometimes as it stops you from holding in negative emotions. Cleansing.