Saturday, January 07, 2006

First Tag of the Year!

I got tagged by Nicole at NicoleMart. Doesn't she know that it's waaay too early in the year to tag people? Oh well, here goes.

Five Random Facts About Vixen
(Whether these facts are actually that random is up for debate...)
  1. I cannot identify one specific thing that I'm afraid of. Not spiders, not bugs, not reptiles, not heights, not the dark, not water, not death. So maybe I'm just afraid of fear. That's it, I'm a Phobia-phobic.
  2. I do my nails myself every week. I own everything the manicurists use and save $10.00/week by doing it myself. Which works out great cause I always have really pretty nails. I have mad skillz!
  3. I have a fleece jacket that I wear when home in the evenings, it's warm, cozy and has deep pockets. It used to belong to my ex but I didn't return it when I gave him all his shit back. Spoils of the war I guess.
  4. I am not, nor have I ever been an outdoorsy kind of person. I don't do hikes, camping trips and the like. I'm such a girly girl that doing anything rugged doesn't enthuse me at all.
  5. I get a kick when people around me use really big words. It positively thrills me that I know what the word means, and then I get all excited. I don't eschew obfuscation.

I now realize that I could go on and on. But I won't. Instead, I'm passing the torch onto Charming, NML and Mad Munkey.

3 comments:

Rocky said...

Phobiaphobic. Funny! I like that. Thanks for sharing.

charming, but single said...

Damn you! Everyone knows I procrastinate about being tagged and then spend two hours trying to be witty-cool in a post.

Sigh.

Phobiaphopic? If you are afraid of phobias, can you really have a phobia without being afraid of yourself all of the time?

NML/Natalie said...

This was funny and I am very impressed about your nails and lack of fear. Did I mention that I have a fear of being tagged? ;-)