Sunday, September 18, 2005

Travel Tales

I'd move to Los Angeles if New Zealand and Australia were swallowed up by a tidal wave, if there was a bubonic plague in England and if the continent of Africa disappeared from some Martian attack. ~ Russell Crowe

My sentiments exactly. For those of you wondering, I've had a lovely time so far. I walked on Hollywood Blvd., stepping on all the stars' names. Apparently, on HB, there are like five churches of Scientology. All on one short street. Yeesh! I went to Santa Monica yesterday to the street festival. That was super fun.

The traffic is simply atrocious though! Every single time we have ever gotten on the highway, we get stuck in traffic...and for what? Because people don't know how to deal with other people merging, or someone threw a doll unto the street. Or someone is changing their tyre, and it sends a rolling effect of brakes on the highway for miles. LA pple can't drive yo.

When you go partying, you have to be on a guest list to even make it inside the club. Plus you get a discounted rate at the door. We went to the Highland on Hollywood & Highland located in the Kodak Theatre building last night. Of course we were on the guest list, smoking wasn't allowed in the club, and the music was off the chain. And I didn't get molested on the dance floor...not even once, I was stunned. I almost missed having random men sticking their small dicks privates in my butt. Almost!! It was so surreal.

It's also surreal seeing signs to Orange County, Laguna Beach, Sunset, Rodeo Drive...places you only see on TV. So much to do and see, so little time.

So as you can see, I'm still alive and happy. And I think my LA girlfriends are the craziest group of girls that I've ever hung out with. Even crazier than me, (and we all know what a stretch that is!)

Remember, visit Baggage Reclaim. There's a poll there for the blog that sends the most people that I'm seriously trying to win (the Bad Girls Guide!). So make me proud people and leave us comments, make suggestions and check out those articles. Get to clickin.

2 comments:

NML/Natalie said...

It sounds like you're having a fab time. The clubs sound a lot like London ones. You need to be on a guestlist to use the toilet. Well done on promoting the site x

Joycii said...

what about your friends from other parts of the country. are you still keeping in contact while you shake your rump in la?