Thursday, July 14, 2005
Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury.~ Coco Chanel
7 things in my life that are utterly decadent, sinfully luxurious, delightfully tantilizing and gorgeously indulgent that I refuse to apologize for.
1. My sheets: 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton baby! I got them from Ebay after watching the movie Uptown Girls. Until then, I didn't even know that such wonderfully soft sheets existed. In my bed, I sleep soooo well every night. If you don't have it, you simply must indulge. Trust me, you won't regret it.
2. Box of See's Chocolates: Right on my nightstand, a great place to have chocolates...cravings can hit at any moment you know!
3. Ipod Mini: 1000 songs at your fingertips. Lightweight, fashionable, slim and snazzy.
4. My TBR pile: A pile of books to be read. Usually have about 5 books and magazines in rotation. Cosmo, Glamour, Simply Unforgettable, Sins of the Night, It's in His Kiss, and The Message REmix.
5. Walker's Shortbread Cookies: The only shortbread cookies that deserve the name shortbread. Which reminds me, I need to get another box....
6. Comfy pants: Gotta have these. Perfect for lounging around on the days when you don't have to get up to get dressed for anything.
7. Cell phone: The ultimate splurge. Motorola V80
Anything positively decadent in your life?
at 11:36 PM