Thursday, July 22, 2010

Whats up

I don't know what is going on in this planet but there are alot of things that are being doing disability appeal
One thing realized is that it is less about you - and more about it. Less about what those around you may think and more about just being humble and giving praise to the One who Is.

Matt Gamble was in the house sharing from the first chapter of Paul’s letter to the church in Ephesus, Nick Zork was in the room with a praise band that had notable alums from Andrews University. In the next couple of weeks I will forget the songs that were sung and the major points of the message, but her praise has left an indelible mark on my heart. As I strive to live this Christian Experience I will remember her worship and try to be true to the One regardless of who is watching.

No comments: