Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Online and offline

I am old. How do i know I am old? I am old because traditional education no longer holds an appeal. I really don't care at all about sitting in a classroom and living in dorms, in another life like say 10 years ago it might have been appealing but now it is just terrifying. I find myself smiling more at programs geared towards the individual that allow the student to set their own pace. It is because of all this that i am sitting in front of my computer browsing for an online university. This university is an effort by 19 governors from the Northwestern part of the US to provide affordable education for working adults with rigid schedules. The WGU has online degree programs in a variety of fields and it also has a flat rate that serves those who are more aggressive well.

No comments: