Thursday, October 04, 2007

Oceans 14

So a lot of thefts have been occuring in Hollywood lately. The elderly are not even seperated from this group, I mean Francis Ford Coppola must be about 79 years old and people are raiding his place and now Steven Speilberg has joined the group of ROBBED DIRECTORS. I mean gone are the days when actors and actresses are hounding by the paparazzi now it is Directors. Hmmmm, I not entirely sure how this development affects the realease of their respective films and frankly I don't care. I mean does the world really need another Indiana Jones? I am tired of sequels unless has the name Pitt, Damon, Clooney, Roberts, Jones and Jennifer Garner attached to it. Seriously, I think Oceans 14 should have a Jennifer and Matt love theme. I'm thinking of New York instead of Vegas. Jennifer could be a gold expert and Matt could comaderie the time to break into Fort Knox or something like that. Yes or maybe there could be a golden nugget Las Vegas theme. I think an appearance by Will Smith might also be fun. Noooo that is too much star power. Okay, here it is we should replace Garner with Kerry Washingston because honestly I think we already have two tall women in the movie. Catherine and Julie should both be pregnant and Kerry Washington yes she could be into Damon. Yeah, I don't know.

I'll get back to y'all after I finish the screenplay.

Ciao.

No comments: