Sunday, October 07, 2007

L'Amour

Love is being stupid together. ~Paul Valery

It's better to be stupid together than to be stupid by yourself. At least that way you have someone that you can laugh about the silliness together. I'm trying not to be one of those blogs that all I do is talk about Norio...but honest to goodness, sometimes I can't help it.

Kafo (my sister) called me and left a message today. Something along the lines of, "Now that Norio is back home you don't want to talk to anyone else." Sorry sis. He's been away for almost a week, and I almost expired from the sheer mundanity that became my existence. It was just work, home, gym, sleep, wake, work, gym, sleep and do the same thing all over again. I did pack in hella overtime while he was gone, but I think it was just an effort to keep myself busy so that I wouldn't miss him that much.

It didn't work, needless to say. Anyway, he's back now, so if you don't hear from me for a while, you'll know why.

No comments: