Thursday, October 18, 2007

Anticipation

My uncle just bought this new house and for the last couple of days I've been whining about how I dread the whole packing season that is about to start. it seems like everywhere I go people are constantly moving and I find myself someone obligated to the whole process. It is not like I am going to someone reap the fruits and enjoy this new life that they have indebted themselves to for the next 30 years.
Anywayz i go out yesterday to check the house and it is beautiful.I'm not big on houses to begin with EXCEPT MY DREAM HOME. So to feel a sense of anticipation about helping them move into their's is weird. I think it might have something to do with the in-built 5.1 surround speaker system. It is already there IN THE CEILING. Now all my uncle needs to do is purchase some home theater furniture so i can come to enjoy the Lord of the Rings Trilogy EXTENDED version.

Ha I can hardly wait.

No comments: