Saturday, May 12, 2007

Survival

I believe that our very survival depends upon us becoming better systems thinkers. ~Margeret J. Wheatley.

One thing I absolutely hate about being out of the loop for several days at a time is that when I come back everything is in shambles---work, life, school, home, you name it, it's all practically a disaster front because I'm not around. I need to get a survival kits that actually apply to my stay in the hospital like one that is made for Home Management; bills, groceries, laundry, phone calls, business stuff etc. Also I think one that automatically does and turns in all my work so I can still make bank even when I'm ill. And while we are at it, perhaps another one that helps the hospital people to figure out how to deal with my illness once and for all so I don't have to keep going back every 3 months.

Sorry, I'm kinda whiny today.

No comments: