Friday, May 25, 2007

Rock On!

I got it!!! WOOHOO!! Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!!!

I just got the phone call and pending work approval, I'm in like Flynn. And they are offering pay commiserate with my previous experience, putting me on the level of a year 4 nurse (when I actually only have 3.5 years backed with 2 years of no nursing....I'm so giddy and excited that I don't even know what I'm going to do with myself. I get 4 weeks orientation like I asked, I have to do ACLS all this weekend, which blows but yeah---I got the job!

So thanks for all the positive vibes, they didn't go astray, I got the job!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Eligius Virtue said...

So? Is it good or bad?
Allah

Admin UD said...

wow, am so happy for you gal. Go do ya thang!

Anonymous said...

congratulations mami... i'm so proud of you... keep it up