Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hunger

The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. ~Mother Teresa

I've been so hungry as of late. I'm not sure why...I feel like I'm still eating the same portions of food that I used to eat last week and the week before but for some reason I'm constantly hungry. Yesterday I had 3 different meals for dinner, one at 4, one at 7 and again at 10. You would think that I was training for the triathlon or something with the frequency of my eating schedule. I had breakfast close to an hour ago, and yet my stomach is growling again. It's so weird almost to the point that I'm staring at a cordless phone battery on my desk contemplating if it will assuage the hunger pangs. What the flip is wrong with me?

I'm hungry.

1 comment:

Admin UD said...

lmao...dont worry dear, i believe its a phase. happens to me sometimes as well, if dats ant consolation.