Monday, March 19, 2007

Daydreams

But the wonderful thing about a honeymoon is traveling with someone you love who you can share experiences with. ~ Diane von Furstenberg

There is so much in this world that is undiscovered. I'm fortunate enough to be with someone that loves travelling and visiting new places as much as I do. My current idea is one of the gorgeous Tuscany villas, preferably one in or close to Siena---which is a place that he loves and assures me that I will too.

My sister Kafo had this package deal that you would get a week in Italy complete with roundtrip airfare for two, provided you did a tour of different villas with the intent of purchasing a time share in the future. I could see us totally doing that and checking out the session just to enjoy the wonderful week in Siena.

I really do have alot of time on my hands...I need to go finish my book!

No comments: